BIS 245 DeVry Complete Quiz Package
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:
Contact us at:
BIS 245 DeVry All Week Quiz
BIS 245 DeVry Week 1 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 1) A database management system (DBMS) is a collection of programs that
- store data.
- manage data.
- use collections of data.
- All of the above
Question 2. Question : (TCO 1) Which database object would you use to find customers who are located in the same state?
Question 3. Question : (TCO 1) A filter is best described as
- a subset of records from an object based on specified criteria.
- a sorted list of records in an object.
- a record list from a table.
- another name for a query.
Question 4. Question : (TCO 1) Access should be used instead of Excel when
- a nonrelational view of the data is needed.
- you need to run various comparisons of statistical and comparative data.
- you need to sort, group, and total data in various views.
- you only need a smaller, manageable amount of data.
Question 5. Question : (TCO 1) Which view best describes the image below?
Question 6. Question : (TCO 2) In using a web search engine, typing the website address in the proper place in the brower and then hitting enter is called
- server setup.
- presentation task.
- client browsing.
- systems application.
Question 7. Question : (TCO 2) Types of relationships between tables do NOT include
Question 8. Question : (TCO 1) You should use Excel over Access when
- you have a large amount of data.
- you need to group, sort, and total data based on various parameters.
- you need multiple related tables to store data.
- you require a series of What-if scenarios on your data.
BIS 245 DeVry Week 2 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 2)When building a database, you should first
- create and input the design of the table and reports at the same time.
- determine the input and then design the tables.
- determine the output and then design the tables.
- input the data and then design the reports.
Question 2. Question : (TCO 2) All of the following describe a large database system EXCEPT
- different users may have different levels of access to data in the database.
- simultaneous logging into a database is not recommended.
- multiple users in the database are common.
- the database could be split into a front and back end.
Question 3. Question : (TCO 2) Columns in an Access table are called
Question 4. Question : (TCO 3) A relational table includes the following conditions EXCEPT
- column entries and attributes must be the same data type.
- rows must be in order.
- cells contain a single data value.
- columns or attributes have a well-defined range of values.
Question 5. Question : (TCO 3) In Access, a query result that contained the date November 12, 2011 could have had which of the following query criteria?
- Between #10/01/2011# And #11/12/2011#
Question 6. Question : (TCO 3) Which data type will increment automatically each time a new record is entered into a table?
Question 7. Question : (TCO 3) All of the following are true about a property EXCEPT
- a Datasheet View is used to display properties.
- referenced as an attribute.
- changes can be made with a property sheet.
- tables, forms, queries, and reports can have properties.
Question 8. Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an example of a primary key?
- ISBN number for a textbook
- Last name
- Social Security Number
- Student ID
Question 9. Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an Access data type?
Question 10. Question : (TCO 2) In Access, which item below is NOT considered a logical operator?
BIS 245 DeVry Week 3 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 2)In a relational database, entities are
- All of the above
Question 2. Question : (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT a step in the Database Life Cycle?
- Database Design
- Maintenance and Redevelopment
Question 3. Question : (TCO 3) All of the following explain index usage EXCEPT
- a primary field uses an index.
- adding an index to a table might decrease overall database performance slightly.
- an index can reduce the amount of time it takes for Access to run queries and reports.
- indexes are created using the Index property type.
Question 4. Question : (TCO 2) A domain is a
- group of data types that describe what kind of information that may be stored in a field.
- model of the database.
- set of values.
- the set of primary and foreign keys in a database.
Question 5. Question : (TCO 2) All of the following describe a many-to-many relationship in Access EXCEPT
- a junction (associative) table is used.
- many matching records are found in each direction between tables.
- may be used to connect to Oracle and other databases.
- there must be at least two tables.
Question 6. Question : (TCO 2) An associative table is
- used to identify primary keys between tables.
- a child of two parent tables that are in a many-to-many relationship.
- an integrity element within a table relationship.
- a tool that allows you to locate an excel file.
Question 7. Question : (TCO 3) Which of the following does NOT describe data redundancy?
- The same data exists in multiple tables.
- The data is always in linked tables.
- Data updating must be done in multiple table locations.
- Data redundancy can result in data anomalies.
Question 8. Question : (TCO 4) To which of the following does the term cascading refer?
- Data changes travel from one table to another.
- Data is put in sequential order.
- Queries can retrieve data at a faster rate.
- Records are arranged in order.
Question 9. Question : (TCO 4) Validation text
- changes the way text data is formatted.
- determines the maximum length of a Text field.
- requires correct text data input.
- specifies the error message when a rule is violated.
Question 10. Question : (TCO 4) All of the following are examples of primary keys EXCEPT
- employee ID.
- social security number.
- ISBN number on a textbook.
- last name.
BIS 245 DeVry Week 4 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 1)Which object, by definition, allows you to ask questions about the data stored in a database, such as which customers live in New Orleans and Seattle?
Question 2. Question : (TCO 2) To locate a blank field, your criterion in a query would be
Question 3. Question : (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT true of a single-table query?
- It can be created using the Simple Query Wizard.
- Queries can be created using the Query Design Tool.
- You can overwrite Table data using the Datasheet View of a Query.
- The top portion of the Query Design View displays the fields and criteria.
Question 4. Question : (TCO 2) Access has _____ data types.
Question 5. Question : (TCO 2) OLE is
- a field type that is used to store a web address (URL) or the path to a file or folder.
- a technology used to establish a link between Access and another program.
- used to store Boolean information.
- used to store multiple images, spreadsheets, Word documents, and other files in an Access database.
Question 6. Question : (TCO 2) The term cardinality refers to
- a count of the total records in a table.
- a field which is a candidate for a primary key.
- the number of records in a relationship.
- the most important field in a table.
Question 7. Question : (TCO 2) Which Access data type would you use to store $23.58?
Question 8. Question : (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT true of a birth date field?
- A birth date is considered a constant.
- A birth date would be defined as a date/time field.
- A birth date should not be considered a calculated field.
- Date arithmetic can be applied to a process date field.
Question 9. Question : (TCO 6) An action query is
- a select query used to warn users of database changes.
- Always initiated by a user.
- an aggregate query used to summarize field data.
- used to add, edit, or delete data in a database.
Question 10. Question : (TCO 6) Which of the following is true about a crosstab query?
- It is an action query.
- It is used to retrieve parameter data.
- It summarizes a data source into rows and columns with aggregate data displayed at the intersection of the rows and columns.
- It summarizes unmatched records from a data source.
BIS 245 DeVry Week 5 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 2) A default value is
- a predefined list of values that can be selected by the user.
- a value that cannot be lower or higher than the selected limit.
- a specific value that automatically appears in a field and has edit capabilities.
- a specific value that automatically appears in a field that cannot be changed by the user.
Question 2. Question : (TCO 2) Validation text is
- an error message that provides instruction on what to fix when an incorrect value is entered into a field.
- a list of predefined values that can be entered in a field.
- a comparison of values entered in two fields.
- a field that requires a value of characters or text only.
Question 3. Question : (TCO 2) An input mask
- allows one record to have more than two field values.
- allows the user to type a social security number as 111223333 and it would display as 111-22-3333.
- confirms that a value greater than 100 is a valid value.
- is a list of values that are previously defined from which the user can select one item.
Question 4. Question : (TCO 2) An input mask that will only allow for digits from 0 to 9 and the + or – sign is
Question 5. Question : (TCO 2) An input mask placed on a form will apply to
- all forms based on that table.
- all forms in the database.
- all forms based on that table and the table itself.
- that specific form only.
Question 6. Question : (TCO 5) To edit a form, use the
- design view.
- datasheet view.
- layout view.
- layout view or design view.
Question 7. Question : (TCO 5) Which statement below best describes how designers and users work with forms?
- The designer and the users will edit and update forms.
- The designer of a form will make it functional and easy to use the first time.
- The designer of a form will need to keep revising a form as suggested by the users.
- The designer and users will never need to edit a well-designed form.
Question 8. Question : (TCO 5) If you click on the form tool, you will open a(n)
- existing form.
- new form in design view.
- new form in layout view.
- wizard to design a form.
Question 9. Question : (TCO 5) A Split Form is best defined as
- are most effective when run again on one table.
- a form that combines two views of the same record source. Sections may be displayed differently depending on the view.
- can perform complex What-if analyses.
- require a macro in order to be effective.
Question 10. Question : (TCO 5) All of the following are aggregate functions EXCEPT
BIS 245 DeVry Week 6 Quiz Latest
- Question : (TCO 1) When creating a report, you should consider all of the following EXCEPT
- who will use the report.
- the purpose of the report.
- data that should be considered confidential.
- number of records input into the report.
Question 2. Question : (TCO 1) A report footer
- is used to print page numbers on the report.
- prints group statistics at the end of the report.
- prints grand totals at the end of the report.
- All of the above
Question 3. Question : (TCO 1) Which report section would be used to summarize grouped field data?
- Group Header
- Group Footer
- Report Footer
Question 4. Question : (TCO 1) To preview the report, which view(s) work best?
- Report view or Design view.
- Layout view or Print view.
- Design view.
- Print view.
Question 5. Question : (TCO 1) Grouping data in a report will
- provide grand totals for your report.
- let you organize and summarize your data.
- make a report more attractive.
- allow you to edit data in a record.
Question 6. Question : (TCO 1) When designing a report, make sure that your report
- has a date and time.
- has grouped data.
- is easy to understand.
- uses all report sections.
Question 7. Question : (TCO 7) Using Grouping when building a report accomplishes the following.
- Grouped data can be sorted.
- Grouped data can be summarized.
- Summary options allow for Sum, Average, Min and Max.
- All of the above.
Question 8. Question : (TCO 7) The report design tool is best used to
- add fields using a wizard.
- add fields and controls manually.
- answer a series of questions.
- create a sheet of labels.
Question 9. Question : (TCO 7) The Label Wizard is NOT used for the following.
- to create mailing labels.
- to create labels for a form
- to create name tags.
- to create labels for file folders.
Question 10. Question : (TCO 7) What are the actions to add a field to an existing report?
- Switch to print preview.
- Switch to layout view, click Design tab and tools group.
- Click insert.
- All of the above